Download the 2018 ACE Award brochure.
The Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association’s (HBA) prestigious ACE awards program offers healthcare and life science organizations these prominent opportunities by recognizing exemplary internal leadership initiatives that advance and enhance the careers of women.
The recognition garnered by the 2018 ACE (Advancement, Commitment, Engagement) awards will position honored companies alongside an elite group of progressive organizations who are committed to realizing the full potential of their female talent pool by fostering programs that deliver impactful and measurable results. Winning companies are showcased across the HBA’s extensive community of healthcare and life science companies and are sought out by their peers for insights.
The ACE awards will be presented to three winning companies at an exclusive luncheon awards event on 5 November, prior to the HBA’s Annual Conference, in Washington, D.C. Winners are spotlighted on stage to share highlights of their successful initiative and recognize program champions.
Award honoree benefits include:
- Prominent visibility in trade and mainstream media
- Company, individual and/or program features in the HBAdvantage digital magazine and other HBA channels
- Special recognition at the HBA’s 2018 Annual Conference (5-6 November, Washington, D.C.)
- Visibility at the HBA’s 2019 Woman of the Year event (May 2019, New York City)
- Distinction as an organization committed to fostering leadership opportunities for women
- Invitations to speak at HBA and other industry events
Gender parity is a business issue, not solely a women’s issue.
Deadline to apply: 15 June 2018
Learn about 2017 HBA ACE winners
(Large company) Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS)
(Medium company) athenahealth